Monday, October 27, 2008

A particularly significant event in my period of hiatus










Um I got my hair cut. It was pretty epically long beforehand. I kinda annoyed my stylist cause I had so much hair she had to charge me $5 extra . And I didnt help by changing my mind about styles. I started with just some layering which took some effort then I decided naaaaah i wanted it to go on a gradient to the back then came the fringe and at that point she could've torched me alive with a straightening iron she was so frustrated so it wasn't spectacularly great but I had a feeling she would've threatened me with an electric trimmer if I made another comment ...
It was good, but I'll miss my natural curling rapunzel hair *small tear*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.