Monday, October 27, 2008

As I promised, photos!!!!!!

AWwwww Mr Steele gets a group hug from the AntiHarassment team
A bunch of somalian guys got booked in by police. freaaaakkaaaayyyy me and emma were there to witness it by bike, long dodgy shadows dragged out by the late afternoon

She said specifically not to cross the barriers!!!! Chem trip to Rotorua wow it smells like eggs


This is probably my best photography yet, it captures the innate characteristics of each of the Bryant Twins, aren't they great. As you can see, Nick on the right was born about a minute before Matthew on the left so you're left with the explanation of the picture

Bethany pays her respects to the ancient Maori traditions of Rotorua and whatnot, before whoring it for chemical experiments
Guinea pigs!!! They're just wee babies





Mr Steele's birthday was celebrated well, compliments to Casey who baked the cake which was coated with marshmallows *drools*
Look daddy, its the chocolate factory! -Trip to steel (no pun intended) mill for Chemistry

With all my mandatory safety gear on, I am the epitome of cool. I could totally picture myself growing into that hardhat aye
Emma injured herself in soccer. All good, we'll just push her home lalalalala
Iiiiiitttssss JamesCain! Hes controlling his evil sorcerer orb with such mastery - set of the Tempest still in preliminary rehearsal stages

John is - very cool, undoubtedly. He let me have his EP for free! but I owe him $10 (darn it) at smokefree rockquest Britanny in the front row threw her bra at him, and John's dad was in the audience (awkward moment) this was at a performance at boys high
Me (trying to look as retarded as possible) and Bella Hristova, a pretty established violin player. I have her autograph *eeeeep* and I saw her live omg

Whooo! Wheel of fortune! Ryan trying to win me the Cranium game and failing, winning us some spoons which I kept but with contempt : Primal Youth yuhh!!
Guy from the morning viewing of Pericles Prince of Tyre!!!!! at the Summer Garden arts festival, as you can see in the background dawn is just starting to break

At Hahei beach, or some coromandel equivalent. Lisa and Ron decided to bury themselves in sand. Pity they couldn't stay there ...

V8 supercars!!!!! I sold food in a caravan which is ok except I was paired with the most annoying guy ever who kept trying to flick me. Can't see much from here with all the barriers, well if I wanted to get close I'd have to have paid $130

You can't spell gangstah without Chemistry.... Go Bethany.
Lauren, Me and Lucy in Orchestra repreprep yeah lol times on the set of 100 years of broadway
The Secondary Enviroschools youth forum thingy? I gave the lady my email but she never sent me anything. i got a random invitation to a yahoo! group but i couldnt join it so I gave up. We discussed worm farms, and generally how Te Awamutu College was bigger than Hillcrest
100 Years of Broadway....... Yeah Sali!

Brettus Chibnallus in his natural habitat. Teaching his students with the most effort possible of course, and not looking at soccer scores on the internet.
ICEPAK explosion!! From the street off hood street, Alexandra I think? Pretty big
Taking pictures with randoms off the street is fun!
Orchestra on set of 100 years of broadway!! Kushal and Simon decided to let the animal inside them out.
Steele in its naturally occurring allotrope. As you can see it is in a very unable state and is prone to combustion


Why, mama, you look ridiculous in that stupid hat! And I don't care much for your dumb dress neither, Cecily. -- Cambridge English forever!!!!! Importance of Being Earnest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.