Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life is...

a box of chocolates, one day you get a pimple breakout, the next chronic toothache. But you can always look forward to the end of the day when the empty box of chocolates stares back at you and reminds you someone cares enough about you to send you one (provided you didn't buy that all for yourself, fatty).



While procrastinating a billion of things I dug up an old photo of myself someway thru last year under good lighting so my skin isn't a twister mat of spots and without metal in my mouth. although the pose is questionable....



Who am I talking to?


And as the weather outside gets colder the electricity bills skyrocket, so does the price of fresh fruit and veg. How do they expect us to get enough vit C, D, K, A, zzzzzzzzzzzzz... to up our immune systems if we could buy some pills for that for probably cheaper. As I'm typing makeshift icicles are forming on the end of my fingers and my Warehouse column heater creaks with all its $29.99 might. I'm just happy I'm not in Dunedin . they probably grow a freaky new layer of fat to cope with the magnitude of cold down there.


Meanwhile I have exams to study for and radio shows to plan. Chow! and maybe I'll make a post. Eventually I will.




No comments: