Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ladedahjodpurwearingmanofstock

I've apparently got 'phryngitis'
Yes you've read right, 'phryngitis'. A man who's supposedly been to Otago medical school and all that fluff in between can't spell. Sure he's just having a bad day but thats simply inexcusable for him to be venting to a patient!
So picture this: I'm going to the Hillcrest Medical Centre in my daddy's shiny red car, and they tell me they're all full up with appointments with every doctor except Dr Ahmed whom I've never heard of in the entire time I've been to Hillcrest Medical Centre. I didn't picture it to be seedy at all nooo... And then im there sitting on the sterile like patients chair in the clinic and im feeling awful and probably looking it too (considering I'm rather ill its nto surprising) and he is bold enough to ask me all these personal questions like what i want to be when I leave school.
Then fully goes into a rant about how his life sucks and one should never be a Doctor. Ladedah, no opportunity for expansion et cetera, patients filing for litigation and bad treatment et cetera , and i was sitting there thinking:

Can I get my drugs now?

No comments: